3. En-suite with large shower & WC Double 5ft bed Traditional room with dual aspect views over open countryside, across our small valley 4. En-suite with large shower & WC Double 5ft bed Each side adjustable to your individual favoured position French doors opening on to outdoor seating area
Each of our bedrooms, has a different style, but your comfort is our first priority.
They all have the following –
- a central heating radiator, that is controlled by you
- pocket sprung mattress with supportive topper (not memory foam)
- fresh linen and cotton bed linen
- flat screen TV and DVD facility
- every tap has fresh filtered mineral water, for drinking and even bathing
- kettle for hot drinks, with mugs etc……oh, and wine glasses
- quiet fridge with fresh milk, supplied daily and perfect to chill your wine and beer
- en-suite with a window, for natural light and ventilation
- a good size shower 100cm x 80cm or even bigger
- large bath towels on heated towel rails
- 2-in-1 shower/shampoo gel (no fiddly sachets or tiny bottles)
- electric point for toothbrush or shaver
For those with allergies, don’t forget, we do have cats, a dog, ducks and chickens. We can not promise that a cat will not come in your room, if the door is open, they may well enter, as there will have been previous guests, who encouraged and enjoyed their company. Obviously, rooms are well vacuumed and have thorough housekeeping.
On request, we can supply an iron and ironing board, cork screw, alarm clock and can even dry wet clothes, on those rainy days.
We may even be able to help with those silly little things that get forgotten, like beach towels and tooth brushes.