- How to make your reservation and important information, you need to know.
- Make a reservation with us, in the way that is most comfortable for you personally.
- You may check dates available, and book via the online diary system, or if you prefer a more personal approach, please call us, any time after breakfast, between 10:30 am and 8:30 pm. If you wish to email us, please include, room type, date required with number of nights, how many people and your contact details. All bookings and receipt of payment, will be confirmed by email. Please check all emails carefully.
- Should you have stayed with us before, or looking for more than 4 nights, or wanting single occupancy, please speak to Boo for a special rate (Matt will probably charge you more, haha!!)
- Before booking, please be agreeable, to all our terms and conditions below.
- When reserving your accommodation, we will always require, your full name and address, phone number, ideally a mobile number and email. However you choose to secure a reservation, full payment is required, which is non-refundable from time of booking.
We strongly recommend, you have the appropriate holiday insurance.
- No reason for a cancellation, is ever a nice one and can often arise because of devastating personal circumstances, or a change of plans last minute, often work related. We highly recommend, to remove the costly worry of cancelling your holiday, by taking out the appropriate holiday/travel insurance, however unlikely you think your cancellation may be, even when you are travelling within your home country.
Remember, that you had been made aware, of our policies, at the time of booking, in order for us to save your room for you. Please do not ask us to waver our terms and conditions.
- Room rates are per room, per night, based on two adults sharing, unless specified as a single occupancy. A complementary breakfast is included and ample private parking, if all guests park considerately. Cars are left at owners risk, as are all guest belongings.
- Check-in –
Between 4 PM and 7 PM unless by prior arrangement.
When arranged, you are more than welcome, to arrive any time from 11am, to collect your keys, use the facilities and drop off your luggage, however your room may not be fully ready for you, until a little later in the day.
Latest check-in is at 9 pm. We get up quite early seven days a week, continually for eight months. So to ensure the best breakfast experience possible, at Bostrase, we ask you, to please let us get to our bed at a reasonable hour. Later check-in may occasionally be available, at a surcharge of £15 per hour for any time after 9 pm.
- Check-out –
On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the bedroom by 10:30 am, unless another time has been agreed prior to that day.
- A deposit of £20 will be required for keys, fully refundable on their return.
- Children – We have no facilities to accommodate children. Young adults of 14 years, or above, are welcome with an accompanying parent.
- Pets – We are unable to accommodate pets, however, please note we have pets of our own, should you have any allergies. A registered assistance dog can be accommodated in the ground floor bedroom.
- Access – On entering the grounds of Bostrase, there are chippings laid in the car park and pathway leading to the front of the house. There is a low step up from this path, to a concrete pathway leading to the porch door, at the front of the property. Another low step up from the concrete path, in to a porch with tiled flooring and again, a step up onto Oak floor boarding, at the main internal front door and in to the property, including the dining room and garden room. The lounge area is carpeted, as is the stairway leading to the first floor landing and guest accommodation. All guest bedrooms are carpeted, with en-suites having carpeted or linoleum flooring. We have one ground floor bedroom which is suitable for someone with limited mobility, but is not of a size to accommodate a wheelchair. This room is also ideal for someone with a registered assistance dog.
- ** All photographs, taken by ourselves, not from Internet libraries**